B E A P O L Y G L O T !
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN ENGLISH:
1. It's the universal language of the world!
2. Knowing English can help improve your job opportunities locally and abroad.
3. English is a bridging language, it's spoken by 400 million people around the globe.
4. Based on a simple alphabet that makes learning easy.
5. It's the language of the Internet!
Discover the English language and learn from our experts, using the best methods that provide you with a complete learning experience.
- Introduce yourself
- Say where you are from
- Ask people where they are from
- Ask and say where places are
- Ask where you live
- Ask and say if you are married
- Say if you have children
- Ask and say how old people are
- Talk about families
- Ask and say where you work
- Ask and say where other people work
- Say where other people live and work
- It’s...Where is?
- I/We + verb
- I’m not, we’re not
- He/She works
- lives, works, has
- Describe a street
- Say where you are in a town
- Ask and say the time
- Say what time of day you do things
- Say if you are free
- Say where and when to meet
- Talk about things you often do
- Say what you like and don’t like
- Say what you eat and drink
- Ask for a drink in a café
- Describe a restaurant or café
- Ask how people spend their time
- Ask what people like
- there’s, there are
- don’t like
- Do you?...
- Identify common objects
- Ask about things in shops
- Ask and say how much things are
- Say what clothes you wear
- Ask about prices
- Say what colours you like
- Look at things in shops
- Ask about prize and size
- Talk about your daily routine
- Say where and when you have meals
- Describe transport in towns
- Ask and say how to get to places
- Say how you go to work or school
- Ask about daily routines
- Ask about weekends and holidays
- Singular and plural nouns
- How much?...
- He/she doesn’t + verb
- this, these
- Present simple:
- -s/ -es endings
- Present simple:
- Say what you often do at the weekend
- Say what you did last weekend
- Ask and say where people were
- Say where you were
- Talk about a film or a book
- Talk about a place you know
- Say what you saw and did
- Say what you didn’t see or do
- Talk about holiday activities
- Ask people what they did
- Talk about months and weather
- Say when to visit a place
- Ask about a holiday or business trip
- Past simple positive
- was, were
- Were you…?
- Past simple negative
- Past simple questions
- Talk on the phone
- Say what you’re doing just now
- Ask what people are doing
- Talk about arrangements
- Invite someone and reply
- Decide what to do and where to go
- Make suggestions
- Say when people were born and died say when people did things
- Say what people did in their lives
- Talk about important events in your life
- Tell someone’s life story
- Say when things happened
- Talk about your past
- Ask about someone’s past
- Present progressive
- Present progressive [future meaning]
- can, can’t
- Past time expressions
- Questions: When?...How long?...
Polyglot is a foreign language training and translation service provider based in Davao, offering online and in-person classes, leading local and international teachers in the Philippines.
Main: (+63) 917-777-9632
Davao: (082) 321-7278
Davao City: Ground Floor R. Place Bldg., Palma Gil st., Obrero, Davao City.
Bonifacio Global City: 25F Boardroom KMC Offices, Picadilly Star Building 4th corner 27th st. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City